Transit & Traffic Safety Requests
Councilmember Raman understands the importance that transportation issues have to our quality of life. Our office wants to ensure that our constituents’ voices are being heard for requests related to transportation and traffic safety as we highly value making improvements that make our communities safer and more accessible.
After a multi-year hiatus, LADOT is taking direct service requests from the public through MyLA311. For more information on what type of service requests to submit, please refer to THIS RESOURCE PAGE.
If you have previously made a transportation service request through our office’s web form, you should have received a confirmation email with a service request number. If you did not receive confirmation, your submission may have been unclear or undefinable as a service request. Please resubmit your request through MyLA311.
Other Helpful Transportation Services:
- Submit maintenance service requests by either calling 311 or visiting MyLA311.
- To report parking violations such as a blocked driveway, please call LADOT’s dispatch center at (818) 374-4823
- To report an abandoned vehicle, submit a report online through LADOT or call 1-800-ABANDON (1-800-222-6366). On evenings, weekends and holidays, please leave a voicemail message with your name and daytime phone number.
- LADOT Transit Customer Service Center: (818) 808-2273
- Metro Customer Relations: (213) 922-235 or CustomerRelations@metro.net